Reading Therapy Lessons
Are you the parent of a bright child who is having difficulty learning to read?
Perhaps they can read but don’t understand what they read. Perhaps your child already has a diagnosis, such as dyslexia, or you are beginning to suspect that something is not quite right as they are just not making reading progress. Is your child feeling anxious and defeated every day and at the point where they don’t want to go to school because they can’t read as well as other children?
You have come to the right place.
I am a remedial reading therapist with a special interest in early reading development and teaching struggling readers. Let me help you and your child get back on the right track.
My lessons are given both online and in person. Literacy skills (reading and spelling) are developed and strengthened using a structured systematic multi-sensory approach.
- Weekly or twice weekly
- One on one IN PERSON or ONLINE.
- R350-00 per lesson
Who can benefit?
- Help for a child struggling to learn to read to close the gaps and become a fluent, confident reader.
- Pre-reading lessons for Grade R children to get them ready to read.
- Phonics and Spelling support
- Phonological awareness
- Visual and auditory drills to practice the sound patterns
- Blending drills to improve reading rate and fluency
- Reading words, sentences, paragraphs and stories to develop fluency, vocabulary and comprehension
- Writing and spelling